WindosWindows 11 Download
if you looking for windows 11 download links. then you are on the right Post. We guide you on how can you download Windows 11 32 bit ISO files and Windows 11 64 bit ISO files. The wait ends now finally Microsoft released Windows 11 on June 24, 2021, as a new Windows operating system with a new look and great features. you use the android apps now in windows without the help of other software. you can,t download it from Microsoft store .can,t share the windows 11 release date of the final version.
Windows 11 is coming for both systems 32 bit and 64 bit. We guide you on how can you get Windows 11 in your system via online and offline setup.
How Can Upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 11?
As the Microsoft Share the Pictures and Point out the new features of windows on social media. After seeing a lot of new features and Mac looks everyone wants to upgrade windows to windows 11. Microsoft Officially can,t lunch Windows 11 Download for the users.
Windows 11 is currently in the testing stage. So Please Do,t upgrade your official work systems to windows 11 maybe it caused some issues. Now We guide you on how can you upgrade your windows to windows 11 free of cost.
You May Also Like: Windows 11 Activator
Windows 11 Features
- Windows 11 Download will receive a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number.
- The Redmond giant has long been preparing a redesign for an update with the code name Sun Valley.
- The Sun Valley project flashed on the network for a long time – Microsoft regularly disclosed details of the new interface style, insiders shared the unknown previously information, and popular designers in their circles drew realistic concepts based on all this data.
- Start and system elements will float above the bottom bar.
- The start is the calling card and face of every recent version of Windows 11 Download.
- the Start window will hover above the bottom bar.
- Fillets are expected to affect virtually everything in the system, from context menus and system panels to all application windows. True, even on this issue, the opinions of concept designers differ – some draw fillets in all possible interface elements, others combine them with right angles.
- There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere.
- There is disagreement on the web about the island-style of displaying windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect of the menu, but almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer.
- Windows 11 will most likely use the default responsive Segoe UI Variable font, which has already appeared in Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. Its advantage is that it is equally well suited for small texts and large inscriptions.
- This distinguishes it from standard fonts, which are initially created for either small size or large size. For example, the stable version of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, designed for 9pt. In smaller inscriptions, it becomes poorly legible, and in large inscriptions, it looks expressionless.
- Windows 11 will have new icons, and Windows 95 icons will disappear. Yes, they are still in use today. Microsoft will finally transform the icons that are used throughout the system. It’s not just about shortcuts to folders, trash cans, and other icons found in Explorer.
- We are talking about all the icons available in the Shell32 directory. There are still icons from the days of Windows 95, and only recently Microsoft updated their design in one of the insider assemblies.
- Windows 11 Download will have functional innovations – there are many of them, but they are all small. Much less is known about the features of the upcoming update than about its design.
- But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (the cancelled OS for weak and foldable devices, the image of which has leaked to the network) were developed in parallel, we can safely assume that all the functions from the latter will appear in Windows 11 Download.
Windows 11 Upgrade from Windows 10
- if you have windows 10 in your current system then you can easily upgrade your windows to windows 11 in few hours. it,s very easy to upgrade your windows. Please follow the below complete steps.
- Click on start and hit the setting button. here you can click on update and security setting Now on the left side you can click on the last option windows insider program. here you can also check operating systems that Will be meet the requirements of windows 11.
- After Clicking on the windows insider program then click on get started Now You Will need a Microsoft Account. Please put the login details of your account on the pop-up page.
- After putting in your account login details wait Just a few minutes. Now a New form will be PoP up.
- In the new POP up you Will get the three options that are below …
- Dev Channel.
- beta Channel.
- Released Preview Channel.
- You Can Select the 2and option and click on confirm button that sit you done it.
- after it Please restart your system.
- After restarting the system You can click on Check for Windows updates. You, Will, be Windows 11 Download files start downloading as your internet is speedy then it will take few hours to complete the download required files. it the best way for windows 10 users to upgrade their windows.
Windows 11 Pro Download links full versions
if you Want to install windows 11 via USB then you Will need to download windows 11 from the below link. You can download the Windows 11 32 bit ISO version and windows 11 64 bit ISO version. this version of Windows 11 Pro is Peractivtaed.
after the install of windows 11 Pro you do,t need to use any Product key of windows 11. Windows 11 Pro Build 22000.51 is released on 2 July 2021. Windows 11 Download Product key is already installed. Windows 11 Pro 32 and 64 bit is PreActivated.
Windows 11 Pro System Requirements
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 64 GB or larger storage device.
- UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x.
- with HD Resolution (720p).
- Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home.
How Can you download Windows 11?
- Download the Windows 11 Download From Below Links.
- After Download the Windows 11 ISO setup you will need to make a bootable USB drive.
- Plugin the USB in your System and Start installing windows 11.
- Please Share it with your friends. because sharing is caring.